Structural + Civil Engineering
Successful design is the result of a close collaboration between architects and engineers. It’s a tenet we have advocated throughout our firm's history.
For buildings of all scales, we devise progressive engineering solutions that enable a visionary design to become a breathtaking reality.
We have designed and engineered many of the world's tallest buildings. Our pioneering structural systems set bold new standards for skyscrapers.
We believe in pushing boundaries. Innovation, creativity, and design excellence are the guiding aspirations for our engineering practice.
We develop structural systems that embody the highest level of clarity, efficiency, and beauty. Our work is both cutting-edge and timeless.
- ResearchEngineering the World's Tallest Building
- BrochureStructural Engineering
- In the PressTowers of Steel? Look Again
- InteractiveThe Rocker: Suspending the Limits
- VideoBuild it Bigger, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- AwardsBurj Khalifa Earns Top Award for Structural Engineering
A Wind Tunnel Demonstration
with Bill Baker
- AwardsAl Hamra Wins International Acclaim for Structural Excellence
- ResearchNature /
- In the PressThe Rise of the Supertalls