Civic + Government
Major investments of public funds should be treated with utmost care and responsibility. The construction of a civic building should demand no less.
From office buildings to public parks, our influential projects respect the urban context and have an enduring presence in their cities.
Our long-standing relationship with the federal government has resulted in a robust portfolio of illustrious civic projects in America and abroad.
We work closely with the client and the community to deliver functional, beautiful, and innovative civic landmarks.
We excel at designing large facilities that meet high-security needs while conveying a strong sense of openness and diplomacy.
- AwardsU.S. Consulate General Wins Architect Magazine Design Award
- In the PressRedesigning a Corporate Campus for the U.S. Census Bureau
- AwardsGood Design is Good Business at the U.S. Embassy in Beijing
- In the PressU.S. Air Force Academy Looks to the North Star
- In the PressInterview with Stephen Apking: U.S. Census Bureau Interiors
- BrochureU.S. Census Bureau Headquarters