After breaking ground earlier this year, the new Chicago headquarters for third-party logistics company C.H. Robinson has made considerable progress on the east bank of the Chicago River’s rapidly-evolving North Branch Industrial Corridor. Situated on a four-acre parcel once occupied by the Gutmann Leather Tannery at 1515 N. Webster Avenue, the Skidmore, Owings & Merrill-designed building has reached its full four-story height thanks to a pair of recently-removed terrestrial and barge-based construction cranes.
SOM in the Press
Construction Continues on C.H. Robinson’s New Chicago Headquarters in Lincoln Park