Branding, identity, and graphic design are infusing the built environment with increasing sophistication and opening new channels of communication.
We provide a full spectrum of communication design services, from identity and branding to wayfinding and supergraphics.
With a portfolio that spans the globe, we've created distinctive graphic programs for a wide range of public and private clients.
We tailor our team and process to each client, drawing upon our firm's multidisciplinary expertise and highly collaborative culture.
Through giving architecture a strong graphic identity, we create landmarks that inspire pride and enliven the cityscape.
- In the PressEnvironmental Graphic Design:
An Interview with Lonny Israel
- In the PressTransforming Jianianhua Center into a Civic Landmark
- InteractiveA Facade
- In the PressIntegrating Art
and Structure: Cathedral of
Christ the Light
- In the PressCreating a Graphic Identity for OMCA
- In the PressDemocratic Design at the OMCA
- In the PressGraphics for Kids Grow Up
- AwardsSOM Takes Home Three SEGD Design Awards
- In the PressVirtual Reality